Update July 2019:
The living cabin was placed on the chassis, the 2nd diesel tank and the gas tank were integrated in the chassis during the construction of the cabin. Ingo has a total of 500 liters of diesel fuel and a gas tank with a volume of 95 liters.
A MAN TGM 18.320 4 X 4 BB chassis, which will be available from March 2019 at the Fa. Kerkamm Weltreisemobile in Elmshorn. Planned completion March 2020.
Some special features of the chassis:
- Oil sump for gradeability up to 60%
- Transmission software MAN Tipmatic® Offroad (off-road use)
- Pulled up transfer case ventilation
- Foldable underrun protection
- Climbing brake
- Terrain logic for ABS
- Driver and passenger seat comfort
- Bunk in the driver’s cab (will probably be the place for Lui 😉
- Sun blind for all windows
- NATO socket
- Water passage capacity 850 mm